My love for food and cooking also involves kitchen gadgets, tools and APRONS. Like any super busy person, I (try to) spend my Saturdays catching up on my favorite shows that I missed during the week. Of course I watch Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder, but I also love the Food Network and the Cooking Channel.
Well, in watching a few of my favorite shows from those channels, I noticed one major thing. Everyone was wearing these really cool aprons. Not the typical holiday aprons you find on sale at Walmart or Joann Fabrics, but really high end aprons. So I did what anyone else would....I turned to Google for guidance. And that is how I was introduced to Hedley & Bennett.
Now where do I start with my list of things that I love about this company.
1. Made in the U.S.A.
2. Quality, quality, quality!!! They use some to the best fabric out there to make your apron.
3. Style and color combinations. I love them all so much, I might have to start a mini collection.
4. Super adorable kids line (as you can see my little guy sporting his very own)
5. Home wares (great napkins and market bags).
6. Need a repair? You can ship it back to them and they will fix it.
7. Great customer service!
Again this a brief list as to why I love Hedley & Bennett.
See binge watching your favorite TV shows isn't so bad after all. I came across a great company in doing so. Go check them out today.