As a fan and lover of all things full of Flavor and made from the Soul, it was only a matter of time before I would come across the amazing FoodLoveTog. Thanks to the world of social media and blogging groups, I linked up with Candace (the mastermind behind FoodLoveTog) who just so happened to have quite a few things in common with me. Just to name a few:
- Also an Indiana native
- Produces amazing recipes and blog posts
- Passionate about food access and security
- Mother and wife
- A creative spirit (as you can see I think highly of myself, lol)
- Lover of food and most importantly FLAVORFUL food
Awesome, right? Sounds like the best pen pal, blogging relationship ever right? Yes, BUT there was one thing that took it to the next level.........her custom spices. Yes, on top of everything she does, she also creates her own spice blends and they are beyond amazing.
Visit her site to see (order and then taste) the full line:
- Signature House Seasoning/Salt Free Signature House Seasoning
- Spicy Cayenne Signature Seasoning/Salt Free Spicy Cayenne
- Garlic Goodness Signature Seasoning
- YoungBae Signature Seasoning
- LemonPeppa Signature Seasoning
Once you try it, you'll never look back.